Back to Top!
Search found 372 matches
Indigo92 Okay, I'm gonna try to do this without including my feelings about the MV, also I'm gonna try to limit myself to just one EXO song, also I'm not saying these are the best kpop songs ever, I just REALLY like them!
EXO-Wolf Big Bang-Monster SNSD- I Got a Boy TVXQ!-Mirotic Suju- Sorry Sorry Answer B.A.P- No Mercy 2pm- A.D.T.O.Y EXO-Baby Don't Cry 2ne1- Falling in Love Tablo- Airbag Failed the EXO challenge...This isn't really in order, I just put down the ten songs that I can listen on repeat for hours without getting sick of the song. I'm going to do honorary mentions because ten is just not enough :P
B1A4- Tried to Walk C-Clown- Far Away...Young Love BTS- We are Bulletproof pt.2
Post subject: Re: Your top 10 kpop songs of all time? Posted: Oct 17, 2014 @ 11:50 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Indigo92
TonyTonyChopper wrote:Welcome to KPS! Who's your bias in EXO? 
 you guys are too sweet and it's Kai with Chanyeol at a VERY close second
Post subject: Re: Basic intro to all of you awesome people! Posted: Oct 17, 2014 @ 12:41 pm
Indigo92 Hi! I'm Candace and I'm going to do this intro in list form

I'm from America currently living in North Carolina for grad school I turn 22 exactly one month from today AAAHHHH! Well, that was a short list My favorite groups are EXO, B.A.P, Suju, 2ne1, BTS, TVXQ!
My favorite solo artists are Taemin, Taeyang, GD, Tablo, and Ailee
I like way too many groups and artists so I tried to keep the lists short :)

Nice to meet you guys!!!
Post subject: Basic intro to all of you awesome people! Posted: Oct 17, 2014 @ 10:34 am
Indigo92 Wassusp! Welcome to KPS Candace
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9qyl1M9tw1qlz88to1_500.gif 
Taemin? Tablo? Ailee Taeyang? Kai? You're already my favorite. We need more people who understand Kai's awesome here...
let me love you!
http://31.media.tumblr.com/892d725ff069c76acccf3d8b6d3097e3/tumblr_mwcv71y3Vz1qeke57o1_250.gif
The question is are you into SHINee tho?
I actually really like SHINee (bias Taemin), but I didn't want that group list to go on forever  ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Basic intro to all of you awesome people! Posted: Oct 17, 2014 @ 2:49 pm
Indigo92 Are there any kpop songs that you used to HATE but now absolutely LOVE?

Mine were Bonomana, Ring Ding Dong, Gee, and Crayon
Post subject: A Change of Heart Posted: Oct 17, 2014 @ 1:29 pm
Indigo92
Yaayanee wrote:They look so similar to countless boy groups, from C-Clown's circus concept to B-Block and a ton of others.  It's all blurring into one.

I agree, I did like the video though but I can't remember the song now even though I watched the video yesterday
Post subject: Re: Boyfriend releases their MV for Witch Posted: Oct 17, 2014 @ 12:55 pm
Indigo92 I volunteer to help with that! But TaeKai couple ship is still ewww, they only work as bestfirend/brotp xD.
Oh, oh. I don't really ship them other than as brotp, sexual/romantic things I agree it's very nope. But the eyecandy they provide together, damnnn. Ohhhh my bad! Agreed. I know a lot of people that ship them as that and it's fucking creeps bc idek...lol. I just don't get that vibe from them and they're too much alike for comfort just, ew. TaeKai couple shippers are the people in the fandom I tend to stay far away from. And that gif...  :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Shippers be like... (EXO) Posted: Oct 18, 2014 @ 11:33 am
Indigo92
  1. Kai
  2. Chanyeol
  3. D.O
  4. Chen
I was looking at their Marie Claire photoshoot for reference and it was a tough decision because I am not at all down with the bowl cut. Also, Suho with that blonde hair ( I think it's gone now, thank goodness) but it was there for far too long
Post subject: Re: Your ranking of EXO+former members in terms of looks [TOP4] Posted: Oct 18, 2014 @ 3:44 pm
Indigo92 It would be near impossible to dethrone Kai but I have some UB backups:

http://www.theoneshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eunhyuk.gif 
The Sorry Sorry Answer solo ruined my life forever, also he is just the cutest on shows

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/w4t3rm3l0n/tumblr_lgrra4F9Sp1qc13ico1_500.gif 
Is it possible to be this cute? Apparently it is, and then he turns around and gets all sexy in BUG and Mirotic, goodbye. He's super sassy too and we could bond over food.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/3e05e77f3d96a8c5122e8d79b2891a25/tumblr_ncuplzvf561thdw54o1_500.gif 
These two! Look at that smile and freaking Zelo.

...I have realized that I have a thing for people on the dance line, rapper line, and maknae line (Zelo just happens to be all three)
Post subject: Re: Who's your bias wrecker/ Threatening your ultimates position? Posted: Oct 24, 2014 @ 4:00 am
Indigo92 I feel like I should be sad about the whole thing but I'm mainly just sad for them, to have someone you've been close to for two years suddenly be gone must really suck. As far as the whole era thing goes, Growl is still their best era but all the eras kind of blend in to me because they haven't been around that long. Honestly I'm not worried about the group of they merge, if they keep EXO-M and EXO-K separate it's going to be a mess. If they merge and sing songs in both Korean and Chinese while making better use of the people who hardly get any song time they'll be fine. The fandom is still really strong (no matter how crazy they might be), and will support the group even with just ten members. I will forever miss the Showtime era though, the haunted house episode and the we are one episode are my favorites. Jump to forumJump to topic
Indigo92 YASSSSSSSS. He just gets better and better. He's changed so much and still looks so good
Post subject: Re: He's so pretty I want to cry T_T Posted: Oct 19, 2014 @ 6:47 pm
Indigo92 They're all babies! I had to factor that in when I picked my bias so it wouldn't be creepy. But Suga stole my heart <3 , thankfully he's just a year younger. They look so much older than some of the groups who are older than them! This just means that we can enjoy them for a very long time...hopefully.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Oct 19, 2014 @ 2:01 pm
Indigo92 YASSSSSSSS. He just gets better and better. He's changed so much and still looks so good What is his skin-care routine damn it. T.T  Why does he look 3 years younger than me when he's a year older... T.T If he gets any prettier than this, I'll punch him. T.T AHHH you can only punch him if it's not in the face  :shock:  cause I need him and Kai to look good for that Pretty Boy MV (god, i hope they make one). Danger Taemin looks pretty old though, like I would have given him 23-25 for the Ace video if i didn't know his age already. His skin care routine is gotta be the Fountain of Youth which is obviously located at SM T.T
Post subject: Re: He's so pretty I want to cry T_T Posted: Oct 19, 2014 @ 8:38 pm
Indigo92

I'm so ready! Are you?
Post subject: Super Junior MV Teaser for THIS IS LOVE and Evanesce Posted: Oct 20, 2014 @ 7:06 am
Indigo92 jac neonarmy111 indigo92 I can't deal with this right now :nervous:  BTS members be like 

https://33.media.tumblr.com/886a8b3696d29d81f42324ff28de961f/tumblr_ndrt0csJQu1r5lrn1o1_1280.png
I'm just imagining innocently going through the store and then going down a BTS row but we all know they'd really be acting like this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d38796705c673ca35873850c9254b989/tumblr_moxqrk3yUj1r54tyro2_r1_500.gif
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Oct 21, 2014 @ 5:45 am
Indigo92 Not gonna lie, I was slightly disappointed that this MV did not take place in a grocery store and there was no Suga w/ whip cream scene. After that though  :smooch:  I loved it!
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Oct 21, 2014 @ 9:22 am
Indigo92 EmmyBunsy Welcome to the thread~! <3

neonarmy111
I recommend listening to this album: Emma Hewitt - Burn The Sky Down and this EP: Emma Hewitt - Starting Fires Acoustic. I think Emma's voice is beautiful and my favorite track of hers is Waiting. :nervous: <3

Ok, so I watched the Hormone War mv and fortunately, Kookie didn't give me a complete heart attack, except for this one part that was really quick, but WAE DO YOU DO THIS, MAKNAE. NO. . x.x Was it the sweater??? 
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Oct 21, 2014 @ 10:07 am
Indigo92 DON'T THEY KNOW I HAVE THINGS TO DO????!!!!
Post subject: Re: EPIK HIGH - 'SPOILER + HAPPEN ENDING MV Released Posted: Oct 20, 2014 @ 7:09 am
Indigo92 It gets better every time I watch it...not that I've watched it more than once today ^_^*  totally haven't done that  :nervous:
I'm such a liar
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Oct 21, 2014 @ 2:59 pm
Indigo92 2. [+168, -39] 140309 popcorn Jonghyun's comment: "We're very close. But there's this thing I hated about. I sang The Distance Between Us and
the fans said it sounded like their story. But it's not it. I wrote the
lyrics about the moon, not you guys. I'm close with you guys."

Jonghyun is so precious. No but seriously it kinda annoys me how SM's title tracks such yet the b-sides are so good.

f(x): Title - Rum Pum Pum (Alright)
       B-side - Pretty Girl (Amazing)

SNSD: Title - I Got A Boy (Hot mess)
           B-side - Talk Talk (Great)

EXO: Title - Wolf (.... No)
         B-side - Heart Attack (Yes)

SHINee: Title - WSS (Don't even get me started)
              B-side - Nightmare (Audio gold)

I'll never understand this pattern.

SM only cares about the performance aspect when it comes to their titles.  Also I think they just want them to get hate for shock value.   Heart Attack and Nightmare, especially Nightmare, could have had spectacular performances and maybe EXO could sing live for once...
Post subject: Re: [KPKF] More of Idols' Good B-Side Tracks Posted: Oct 21, 2014 @ 4:34 pm