Back to Top!
Search found more than 4217 matches
sunggyuluver DEHYDRATED IS THE NEW SLANG FOR KPS.

Post subject: Re: forum trend i noticed Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:43 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BuYong
Lmyunggie wrote:OMG...hello~ Lol did you guys see the teaser I loved it...I'm so excited for this comeback.

hey! :D
we did, it was absolute perfection *^^* T.T
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 11:47 am
heedicktator

In conclusion
I'm a test tube baybay
Post subject: I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO MY PARENTS ARE Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 12:19 pm
minkwon2 V.I.Ps

Now I'm not saying the whole fandom, but quite a few.

Why?

Their mentality that no other boy groups can touch Big Bang no matter how hard they try.

Um, DBSK has almost quadruple their album sales. They were much bigger than Big Bang before they disbanded.

Big Bang took the number one spot because of DBSK splitting.

I'm not saying Big Bang aren't talented, because they are, but I don't care to be reminded of how much better they are than my faves whenever I post about another kpop group.
Post subject: Re: What is THE most annoying fandom to you? Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 5:08 pm
Letsjijiparty I will be lurking here for a while.
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 5:11 pm
krungy on SBS PopAsia <3

Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 5:49 pm
YukiStar9 What kind of music do you listen to?

My taste isn't really genre-specific/restricted. I listen to rock, alternative, electronic, house, pop, RnB and hip-hop according to my itunes. But really, any recommendation is welcome, I want to look into and get to know more artists.

Marilyn Manson, Incubus, Placebo, Jack White(The White Stripes, but his solo stuff are way better) Nickelback, Three Doors Down, Unkle, Brantly Gilbert
I can go on and on lol
Post subject: Re: What non-Kpop artists do you listen to? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:45 am
shishkebabz - Muse
- Bloc Party
- Kasabian

Post subject: Re: What non-Kpop artists do you listen to? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:58 am
heedicktator evanescence
>:(
Post subject: Re: What non-Kpop artists do you listen to? Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:18 pm
amheo Like rock, rap and indie.
I never would have guessed that I would get into Kpop.
Post subject: Re: What kind of music did you listen to before KPOP? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 7:41 pm
rananicolee Mostly metal, punk and rock.
I still listen to that now.
Post subject: Re: What kind of music did you listen to before KPOP? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 7:42 pm
Lmyunggie wrote:IDK if I should listen to the album! Fuck it I've been deprived of EXO for too long I'm listening to it.

hehehehehehehe come to the dark side

and i think im just going to wait to buy the album because i dont know how to download it or record it :(
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:45 pm
Seungslut I don't want to T.T
Post subject: Re: Listen to this audio, it's very freaky Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:52 pm
Gyoshido I will give you the satisfaction into feeding you this time, because I believe I can respond in such a manner to completely shut you down and annihilate you with my post.
The word troll is not sufficient to describe my sheer excellence. The fact you seem to use the word "troll" in the improper manner suggests you are not even a troll at all. Let's educate you.

A troll is someone who posts/acts/does any action in an attempt to garner a reaction, negative, or positive. Now, you clearly are working to garner negative reactions. However, the true argument is that a troll is not as simple as the above definition. A true troll does what he/she does for the benefit of others, be it a small minority, or a large majority. I obviously lead my actions to benefit the general forum rather than a few, but the problem we run into with you is that NO ONE benefits from your actions. The responses are not even proper, and your posts have very little thought. You can be seen as a troll, but one who fails his job entirely. Is someone who bankrupts on the stock market still a investor? Sure, but he for damn sure is not a successful one. That is the case we have here. A failed little troll scrambling for the attention of others, and yet still failing to do so. Failing to meet any of the criteria a proper troll does, and only meeting the most broad, juvenile definition of a troll.

Take my dick and suck it. I bid you adieu.
Post subject: Re: @Gyoshido Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:56 pm
huhlo
higen1201 wrote:finally i found exo thread can i join with all of u?? :please:

my bias in exo :

SHOW SPOILER

Of course <3
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:57 pm
Lmyunggie wrote:

Seems as if the producers are taking it a step up now, I'm kinda scared good thing I didn't share the leaked songs.

i doubt this is going to stop any crazy fangirls
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 9:02 pm
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a82f60b07e7ec630a6b1399b83cef82d/tumblr_mnjkr6Ijm61rs7vomo1_500.png

Seems as if the producers are taking it a step up now, I'm kinda scared good thing I didn't share the leaked songs.
i doubt this is going to stop any crazy fangirls

Yeah you're right but he can try I mean it's their fault for making Exotics wait a year.
well technically it isn't the producers' fault. and we really shouldnt be downloading it illegally even so...but yeah, at the same time you're right. if this was a normal comeback after maybe like 5/6 months people wouldnt be this desperate. thats probably why everything is getting leaked.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 9:07 pm
karutamral Omg. Please no... I like the bromance, not the romance.

This was on my Tumblr dashboard...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/945a14f3181ea8e2465866ef91f393a8/tumblr_mni8m7n2UT1rdrcebo1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9a3bf880b430d867a04c1ae5aa34dee7/tumblr_mni8m7n2UT1rdrcebo2_500.jpg

I knew someone would end up doing something like this even though they portray straight men in the video Exotics always find a way to make it homosexual lol... guilty
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 9:45 pm
BuYong WTF!!!!!! I just watched the live and the video. And this is not going to be popular. I LOVED WOLF because it was a train wreck. It was FUN to me. But I now officially HATE WOLF!!!!!!!! This right here was a class 5 tornado, meets a 10.0 earthquake meets Typhoon. It was disastrous. SM pulled the wool over our eyes. There dancing in a freaking BOX! WTF!!!! I didn't like the outfits excepts Lay's bulletproof vest(that right there was sexy). What was Kai wearing!!!!!! In both the live and the MV. WHY! The hair was a mess. Looking at you Kai. Do they have a grudge against Kai. The cherography in my opinion was weak. Mama's, and History ,had better cherography. There were parts of it I did like, but overall not my favorite cherography. SM in my opinion dropped the ball on this. I still Love these boys and, I will still buy the ablums though. So many great songs on there. But WOLF, is going on the shelf for me.

One more thing that bother me. When Baekhyun hit that high note in the bridge. Did anyone else think that was Changmin of TVXQ. Was it just me?

Before I posted this I watched the live and video two more times.
I think I'm going to have to come back to WOLF in a week or two. I just can't deal with it right now. And that's sad for me because I waited over a year for this SM. Over a year for this.
Thankfully not all exotics are delulu. You sir/madam, need an award.
Dude, enough! You're spreading hate everywhere saying "it's your opinion", "it's a fact". I understand you don't like exo and you think we're all delusional for liking wolf but keep your hate for yourself. You're already in the official thread which is a place for fans only, a place where hate it's not supposed to be.
If you're that desperate to prove exo's bad go to someone who'll listen to you and who will agree with you.
Some of us waited so long for this comeback and it's finally here, some of us really like it because we're open minded and even though it's different and not as good as mama we still enjoy it and we still support them. Please get a life.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 3:27 am
Truekma He's so perfect omg x.x
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5b24d6a0331e44c798afd9840fe93271/tumblr_mnlww59KEb1rswdlbo1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c03a6700fb084b7b264755e40fa90ba3/tumblr_mnlwyasQ0z1s9vzjjo1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c6db8afc6b9492fe379d94115d235f32/tumblr_mnlx23ihCq1sqxmy5o1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/61dd4b998cc67240f677a4176ce086b0/tumblr_mnlwrmiX161s28t6uo1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6ac2f3007a657e215e337e9fcbdb795b/tumblr_mnlx53ft0H1r62nvyo1_500.gif
Post subject: TAO Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 3:11 am