Back to Top!
Search found more than 1947 matches
isthisthekrustykrab V have no explanation lol tho that looks a bit photoshopped? and I think the Jimin one I think is about that one photo that had a condom xD
Oh I swear to God my jaw dropped down once I saw the allegedly V's pic..it's surreal
He's one unpredictable little thing lol there's probably some actual photo like that somewhere [/quote]

Lmao I really wouldn't be surprised if there is. 

He knows exactly what he's doing  :drool:
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/142575592/large.gif
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 08, 2015 @ 9:12 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
So wait. They're trying to tell me Hyosung was able to beat Hyunseung, Sunggyu, BoA, and Big Bang? That's def sajaegi.
Post subject: Re: (NB) [Pann] Hyosung accused of sajaegi Posted: May 19, 2015 @ 5:30 pm
Unique What is this shit?
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2015 @ 7:00 am
Unique She was born with it??? She has changed her face soo much that she's pretty much unrecognizable nowadays ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2015 @ 8:30 pm
Unique
ennexD wrote:Well..ITS TIME TO BRING THIS THREAD ON ITS FEET....THIS IS SOMETHUNG WORTH OF SPAMMING FOR DAYS....IM SO FUCKING HAPPY
I can help you if you want! I'm 99.9% free from school finally -.-  :lol:
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 09, 2015 @ 1:24 pm
Unique It's just me or Zico is also desperate for atention? I mean, why would he bother making a mixtape to diss a super nugu...  bcuz he thinks he's super popular and everybody 'takes advantage' of it...BUT WHAT ADVANTAGE????

the 'reporter' or whatever asked the q...nobody would even mention him if it wasn't for the q...i mean, that minhyuk or idk has a point...itIS indeed annoying to be compared to somebody else when u just want to be urself and you can't bcuz of your face and your voice...

im highly dissapointed in zico like srsly dude...are u really gonna make them people hate these rookies who didn't even begin with the careers properly... Zico probably forgot that if it wasn't for H.E.R. Block B would never had recovered from the lawsuit and they would still be semi-nugus today. Unfortunately that's what usually happens when groups/solos get popular because of a hit song.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 11, 2015 @ 2:57 am
suvizzz
Post subject: B.A.P - Young, Wild & Free Music Video Posted: Nov 15, 2015 @ 7:32 am
TonyTonyChopper Visuals on point, vocals on point, rap on point~~
Post subject: Re: B.A.P - Young, Wild & Free Music Video Posted: Nov 15, 2015 @ 9:31 am