Back to Top!
Search found 135 matches
Kaylapie34 there's a passion in my pants 
Post subject: Re: SuJu Siwon: "good night." Posted: Nov 25, 2014 @ 2:36 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kaylapie34 Sorry for the late reply. Uh I like many groups bring up a conversation about a group and I never stop but mainly I like RapMon, Onew, D.O., Ravi. But from drams I like Jung YongHwa, Lee HyunWoo, Kim HyunJoong, and Lee HongKi. 
Post subject: Re: I am Kayla from 'Murica (America) Posted: Feb 12, 2015 @ 1:00 pm
Kaylapie34 this is the funniest post I've ever seen thanks for the laugh 
Post subject: Re: VIXX fans: Chad Future should be main rapper/visual for VIXX Posted: Feb 24, 2015 @ 2:00 am
Kaylapie34 I think she will do great knowing American artist and how CL is I really think she'll be fine and people will love her because she amazing~ 
Post subject: Re: How well do you think CL's American debut gonna go? Posted: Feb 07, 2015 @ 5:49 pm
Kaylapie34 I love LC9 so much but so sad that E.Den left and Rasa in the military.   Come back sooon </3 
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: Feb 09, 2015 @ 9:30 am
Kaylapie34 @TonyTonyChopper   So cute 
Post subject: Re: Vote for Selca Prince 2014 Posted: Feb 08, 2015 @ 1:21 pm
Kaylapie34 I saw it as white and gold in the gym locker rooms and now it's blue and black on my pc at home
I'm too tired for this The same thing happened to me at home on my computer I seen White and Gold but when I got to class I seen Blue and Black and now I'm like who the fuck should care about the damn dress color. 
Post subject: Re: Posted: Mar 10, 2015 @ 2:05 pm
Kaylapie34 I for real LOVE Wendy so much! 
Post subject: Re: Official Red Velvet Thread Posted: Mar 24, 2015 @ 12:38 pm
Kaylapie34 That moment when you're in HomeRoom and trying not to show any emotion so you don't get in trouble. So on the inside you are FUCKING dead!!! 
Post subject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY LOSING THEIR SHIT OVER THIS Posted: Sep 02, 2015 @ 4:38 am
Kaylapie34 I can't get over how beautiful HyunA's new song is. I listen to it all day now. Anyone think the same? 
Post subject: HyunA Posted: Sep 16, 2015 @ 4:22 am
Kaylapie34
TonyTonyChopper wrote:Siwon.

too religious for me 
I feel the same way XD 
Post subject: Re: Idols that you simply cannot stand? Posted: Sep 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm
Kaylapie34 YES YES MEH FEELZZ 
Post subject: Re: Mamamoo "Girl Crush" MV is here! Posted: Sep 25, 2015 @ 6:19 am
Kaylapie34 I love Taemin and don't have an opinion of Kai so if it were me, kill of Kai xD then again, just do what you think feels better If I say do this, and later on you fele it should've been theh other, you're gonna rewrite it anyway xD I would just change every time itsaid Kai to Taemin and change all the Taemin's to kai XD  That's still rewriting xD  I know but it would be easier than rewriting the whole thing XD well knowing myself I would rewrite the whole thing... 
Post subject: Re: Taemin or Kai? Posted: Oct 13, 2015 @ 3:00 pm
Kaylapie34 So as we all probably know  YouTube is blocking many Kpop and Jpop videos. Most that are blocked are Smaller named companies. As myself I am not one to sit back and be like "Ok" I get pissed. And I'm pissed. I don't use YouTube anymore and will not till they fix it. I have Pandora, SoundCloud, Spotify, ETC.  So if anyone else feels the same it's obvious you aren't alone. 
Post subject: I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! YouTube hates Kpop and Jpop Posted: Oct 24, 2015 @ 6:35 pm
Kaylapie34 I really need to learn how to restrain myself from spending so much money. Like I just spent a lot of money on crap I don't need but I wanted it so.... bleh. Anyone else have this problem?  what is a lot of money to you? $200? $100 lmao 

pitu-chan I know u_u maybe we need to make another thread about what we buy or want to buy and convince each other not to buy it :lol: Well it's not too much money if you spend it all on Food. 
Post subject: Re: TBHHHHHHH Posted: Oct 28, 2015 @ 10:58 am
Kaylapie34 When I first seen it I thought it was one of the joke things then I clicked the link and I was like "Oh shit this is real." 
Post subject: Re: WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?? Posted: Oct 30, 2015 @ 7:30 am
Kaylapie34 UGH really BigHit?  ComeBack is going to be in October!!! NOPE nevermind it's going to be the end of November! Bye~ 

My Feelings = UGHHHGHGHGHGHHHHHFH    >:( x_x T.T

I'm just going to leave that there 
Post subject: BTS ComeBack Posted: Nov 02, 2015 @ 5:29 am
Kaylapie34 The only times I ever really on here is when I'm in class so I'm on here a lot XD 
Post subject: Re: This forum is in desperate need of something! Posted: Nov 05, 2015 @ 9:20 am
Kaylapie34 ITS HERE FINALLY CHAINED UP ALBUM TRACKS XD

This is a playlist link to all the songs 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4B0Fdyois&list=PL-C-Llfj5SZtU1wxMediVQhoBD1sOC5QG 

but here is the Title track ..... it is as N would say ..and my opinion "HOT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhttjxlrRMg&list=PL-C-Llfj5SZtU1wxMediVQhoBD1sOC5QG&index=2

~Group Biased~
heedicktator (Especially MV-oppa  http://kpopselca.com/forum/images/smilies/emoji_smooch.gif
kurumi
LastExile
FaceFucked
special1005
ayowaddupboredom
kdragonkwon
Madison-yaa
LynnX
ohailaurenn
magnetized

~Leo~
PhoenixVFIRE
honeyblossom
mentalxfiction
rananicolee
huhlo
skyturtle
Kihaegirl
Craykyungce
toradora101
JustCantKENtrol
lunakitten
Minato
SeasonJ
Kanonno
eggies
Chanceykk
Krazymonkey
Pearldragon5
Calannie
Cuquri
jase
messagetyper
Kawaiichina
keke18
justvagina
nayyi_cavves
till_Miss
Tatsu
Jac
nampuppy
VIXXA
ohailaurenn
special1005
ReVIXXstarlight
epidermis

~Ken~
rhythmdivine
jsa
minkwon2
Kihaegirl
Craykyungce
GukieLover
thomasemile
Thas95
inspirits97
amukun
Pearldragon5
dongsaeng
Nyeong
Parco
PanicInParadise
justvagina
Aurialle
Kaychunah
ooakmonster
VIXXA
sjongfan
special1005
chii
Star5

~N~
special1005
Amor
sunggyuluver
Letsjijiparty
generic
BreezyGumiho
snapcackle
Thas95
lunakitten
sushiyummy
Kanonno
Chanceykk
inspirits97
amukun
AussiEXOtic
Calannie
Nyeong
jase
brodeurprice
Kawaiichina
keke18
sammyam100
Alexandrish
BTVixx
nampuppy
ohailaurenn
CaptainHepHap
Owlsarecool15
cookie123
Yinyueify

~Hyuk~
Seungslut
Nobody
AnamanaInspirit
doyouwannabe
minkwon2
PhoenixVFIRE
laury
dongsaeng
mivy
adamkwon
Parco
paradisekiss
Mir_Mira
Alexandrish
Kaychunah
probee
Aegyozilla 's_mom
chentao
sjongfan
special1005
banditcoon
AussiEXOtic

~Hongbin~
cornbreesha
huhlo
AnamanaInspirit
Aegyozilla
Mikhayy2
hangulover
Parco
Kawaiichina
wardahdonghae
AussiEXOtic
rhythmdivine
Hongbin_Swaggy
special1005
KeuliseuPop
CaptainHepHap

~Ravi~
YukiStar9
doyouwannabe
skyturtle
nana
kpopfanatic93
jsa
SNSDfx4minutefan
Parco
mashunja
arabmorgan
kdragonkwon
nayyi_cavves
ohailaurenn
special1005
magnetized AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oH mY fEELINGs are my only words to that. 
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Nov 09, 2015 @ 8:32 am
Kaylapie34 This is what I was trying to tell you people! YouTube Red is blocking videos. Not the copyrighted ones. People were trying to say they blocked the videos were people use the music video/song to make lyric videos.  But now you know! Believe in me! I feel better. Thank you.
Post subject: Re: YouTube Removes Girls' Generation's Original "Gee" Music Video Posted: Nov 09, 2015 @ 10:38 am