ninaxbj Whaaaaaaaa I found you guys again lol
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 10:34 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
ninaxbj
Even with orange eyebrows

Y U SO PRETTY <3
Post subject: DAT NANA Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:39 pm
ninaxbj OMG Jonghyun. omg bless your soul for posting that pic of him.
Jjong, YOU.SERIOUSLY.TRYING.TO.KILL.ME

Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:52 pm
ninaxbj Forget Onew atm you like the GazettE. You're fabulous and you have my husband in your sig YAAASSS
Post subject: Re: Onew is so fabulous Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:30 pm
ninaxbj A girl version of Leon but I'd probably chill with Riku, he's definitely cute enough lol
Post subject: Re: What would you do if you were in Kingdom Hearts? Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 3:39 pm
ninaxbj I be that pretty mothaf* :D
Post subject: Re: I love him!!!! A$AP ROCKY!! Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 12:24 pm
ninaxbj
selhia wrote:Libra here!
Air is my element.
I've been surrounded by Leos, Virgos, Taurus, Scorpios, and Sagittarius.
And I'm most compatible with other Libras and Gemini.

Yay someone mentioned Gemini I'm happy now
Post subject: Re: What is your Zodiac sign? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 6:39 pm
ninaxbj
selhia wrote:.......ok. Guess that means I have some shitty taste.

Lmao I was js you don't have to like her to have good taste in music :3 I was suprised Taeyang liked her too that's all.
Post subject: Re: You have good taste in music when... Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 9:28 pm
ninaxbj You like Lana

So I guess Taeyang and I are get married then.
Post subject: You know you have good taste in music when... Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 9:18 pm
ninaxbj http://24.media.tumblr.com/8a1e331c73b29d960a4dcbb5a1fc3783/tumblr_mnlwi9RPYx1ry2bv4o1_500.gif

affxtionist:
e-x-o-s:
this will never not be funny
This is like the ‘get the doggie doodoo off your shoes’ dance LOL
http://media.tumblr.com/38a2c9b77795ca05ae1a7312b08c8c31/tumblr_inline_mmw1soYhEx1qz4rgp.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/7febb4fb45080e401de36514b1a1d486/tumblr_inline_mmvp797s1U1qz4rgp.gif (I have the same reaction whenever I play the MV)

Pffft OMG I can not with Exotics and tumblr right now, it's like watching Jonghyun on twitter.
Post subject: I should not have laughed as hard as I did Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 10:08 pm
ninaxbj That's like...... sooooo unfair
Post subject: Re: Onew's assets groped by crossdresser Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 9:55 pm
ninaxbj
quiane28 wrote::lol: it's fighting eh?

Yes Miyavi
Post subject: Re: I thought "Hwaiting" in Korea is waiting Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 10:19 pm
ninaxbj http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qOsN8OciwOc
The Jongho is powerful in this one.

OMG the dumb and dumber pairing is back YAAAS! lol btw that fake crying ...I thought he was serious I was like "aww my baby," and then he had to go and be a butt. Don't pretend you didn't use to cry like that Jonghyun lolol
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 12:39 pm
ninaxbj Complaints
Why don't SM and YG artist like everrrr collab? It would be epic, the fanwars, the music, the ships.
Why can't SM do shit right with f(x) or SHINee. SHINee is suppose to be DBSK level by now or at least Bigbang but noooooo. F(x) is just.....-pushes them to the side-
I don't find most of JYP artists attractive.
What is wrong with Afterschool seriously Apink is just as boring to me but how did they get so popular? Must be Bomi because she's awesome.
Never liked CL after ILY promos. I can't like 2ne1 anymore like I use to and Bom use to be my favvee but now idk with them.
Confession
I thought Minho was useless at first lul
I have a feeling that people in S.K are more sheltered than I was (which I thought was pretty damn near impossible) because the comments they leave sometimes are just soooo ignorant. It's almost like they're not even aware of other issues/cultures besides their own and the definition of offensive.
Can not get into K-indie besides loveholic and Nell idk what's wrong with meeeee D:
I want to do Jonghyun.Taemin.simultaneously. but Jjong's sister fetish is creepy.but then again that has nothing to do with sex sooo.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9zuudYfY1qdv6z0.gif
WELP that's all I got for now XD.
XDD OMG Jonghyun's sister fetish. It's too early to be laughing this hard. Ah my head.
Shit is weiiird right? I think even Key was weirded out by him talking about his 'noona' at one point. Every time he talks about her I'm like O_o "Niggaaa you DO know you're related right?!" Thanks Kim Jonghyun for ruining my mood. It's already pedo enough you've been creeping on Taemin since replay, like..don't add incest to the list plz. LOL Somhow he's my bias though.
KrisTheNoonaSlayer Hey as long as you share Kai I seen no problem here XD. This turned into the sexually frustrated thread reaaal quick.
Post subject: Re: My KPOP Confessions Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:24 am
ninaxbj My avatar is perfect
Post subject: I know I'm not the only one excited for this comeback... Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
ninaxbj 3. [+1,625, -151] This has to be betrayal ㅜㅜ
Knet#3 must be Tao lol but seriously...wow. Looks like K-netz have learned a new word.
I guess everything can be considered a full-on "betrayal" to them. Lmfao whooo I have to take a break from K-netz, they are so freakin idiotic that I'm just awed at this point. Please tell me how 1-2 kpop stars can bring down the image of a whole nation because I'm not seeing it.
Post subject: Re: Busker Busker disbands? Jang Bum Joon looks to form a new band Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:47 am
ninaxbj GOD every time I see these new photo shoots of them I'm like "They've grown up so much from their Replay era." -tear tear- Proud mama
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:08 am
ninaxbj Yaay so they feel how I feel about American rap now minus Kanye and A$AP Rocky lol
Post subject: Re: The Reality of KPOP in Korea Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 6:29 pm
ninaxbj And they are freakin rookies?!?!?! BTS SAY WHAAAA?
Post subject: YOOOOOOO They were not playing games!!! Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 3:01 pm