Back to Top!
Search found more than 4982 matches
Atothec193 Omg this month will kill me...no the next couple of months

Jesus BAP are coming back again.

And like EVERYONE IN YG is coming back.

Jesus I can't do this. Omg I'm feeling the pressure right now. I didn't even realise it until I really thought about it on the bus today from work. I was panicking and freaking out so bad, yet I had to sit still like a statue and look normal for the rest of the world. Omg it was so difficult you don't even know.

ALL MY LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. The rest of this year is going to be so damn hard T.T
Jump to post Posted: Aug 02, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Atothec193 I gave in. I've made an account...Damn it Kpopselca for being so active and interesting... Also recognizing so many people here just made me miss them even more :(

For those that remember me from akp or for those that know me from its BB thread, I'm ac193..just changed the name a bit...
For those that don't know me, Hi there! I hope we can be friends :D
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
Atothec193 LOLLL I died at 'four cats and a creepy obsession with Korea'

well you haven't seen him in a while so I guess you were just really nervous. The more you see him again, the easier it will get.
Jump to post Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 9:01 am
Atothec193 Those k-netizens comments were absolutely hilarious and ridiculous but then the comments on NB from people responding were even more entertaining.
I hope they translate those comments and it just keeps going. They need to know we're not Japanese and we're not antis. I mean, we love Kpop, if anything we like and embrace their culture and country all the more. It just comes down to a difference in perspective but it doesn't mean we hate Korea.
Atothec193 So guys any thoughts about YB's solo? Do you guys think he'll do a GD/CL?

I'm so afraid of that. It's not like i don't like what GD and CL put out but i just miss YB's music so much. k-pop needs something like it again. The closest thing i could turn to is Jay Park xD

I am so looking forward to his comeback! I hope he'll stick to R&B, it suits him the best, and he's known for it!

But tbh, I feel like whatever he puts out, people will find ways to pick at it, so we'll just have to wait and see.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 11:58 am
Atothec193 Hi guys! I'm new to the forums and wanted to stop by...I'm a big (hah hah) Big Bang fan. I'm still pretty new to listening to k-pop and it was my friend showing me Big Bang's Blue MV that got me into it. So anyway 'hi!'. :embarassed:

Welcome!!!! I have been a VIP (and a kpop fan for that matter - they got me into kpop) for about a year now, and let's just say it's been a rollercoaster of a year. But it's one that I have really enjoyed and don't regret, and you will too.

Start with the music, then move on to performances, because Bigbang seriously know how to light up a stage, you will find that out immeidately.
Also you will get to know their individual personalities by watching them on variety shows and that's a whole other adventure of its own.

ENJOY AND WELCOME TO THE VIP FAM! <3
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 12:55 pm
Atothec193 I'm sorry but he is one of my favorite and funniest people on YT.

He could easily get more subscribers if he was more consistent with his videos. But I respect him for always staying honest and raw with his rants. He doesn't try to become YT famous, he's just being himself.

Honestly don't know if any other youtuber would make a rant/video about the questionable existence of the Aokigahara Forest. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzt-oMx7uk
Post subject: Youtube...anyone here watch luanlegacy? Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
Atothec193 I do
Love him
"I was at the bus stop the other day" <---- fave vid

That one was hilarious...Is that the one with 'I see a school with a light.....and some GRASS'

Easily my three favourite though....

Air travel is the worst part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG62lH2Fac4
Air travel is the worst part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POFrbS9McBo
When things go wrong, it goes ALL wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e66rLbmGoSs

I would honestly watch these three videos over the funniest comedy movie any day. You can't make this shit up.
Post subject: Re: Youtube...anyone here watch luanlegacy? Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:51 pm
Atothec193 http://icesweet.blog.com/files/2012/01/14.jpg

WHAT THE HELL was I thinking when I thought this would look just as good on me??? Seriously?!

A bit of stupidity on my part since I'm not Asian and this look generally suits and looks best on monolids.

Turned out something like this

https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/cl_e58d39420354d200af42189ae04a11ce.jpg

*sigh*
It's ok, trial and error, trial and error.
Post subject: So I tried to do that CL signature bold eyeliner look.. Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 3:43 pm
Atothec193
Riley wrote:What was your first KPop video?

Fantastic Baby.

And ever since it's been a spiraling obsession of a rollecoaster to say the least.
Atothec193 Oh my god, I will seriously cry if they have another world tour.

saaaame, I couldn't attend the first world tour. :((
Did you see them live?
Yeah, I saw them in London last year.
And I swore to myself I'll see them again omfg[/quote]

Tabloholic, you're from UK? :O

Mannn you're awesome already but now that I find out your from Europe you're even more awesome! I'm from Ireland, I wanted to fly over, but couldn't because of work :(

But if this next world tour is happening, I am NEVER missing an opportunity like that again! What was the concert like? How are they live? What do they look like in person?

Omg why am I even asking those questions when I already know it was amazing, they sound amazing live, and they look amazingly amazing in person..this IS bigbang we're talking about here.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 8:39 am
Atothec193 Lol a thicker body type? She was always skinny, she just toned up that's all.
Anyone can wear makeup - it's no big deal..
Lots of Asians wear contacts lenses nowadays, it's a bit of a trend... Minzy wore them in I Love You.. and Bom wears them all of the time even though they're the same colour as her eyes..Same with make-up... It's to enhance your features, not to replace them..
PS and Makeup are NOT the same thing, both are ok, but one is more extreme than the other, and I respect her for standing up for herself.
Post subject: Re: Is CL the advocate for Natural beauty? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 11:24 am
Atothec193 Now I'm listening to music I can't understand, watching Asian dudes dance around in makeup, learning about a country that is half way across the world from me...

And ultimately, spending most of my evenings in a Kpop forum talking to you guys about random shit.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/friends_regret_nothing.gif

what the fuck did I get myself into...
Post subject: This day last year, I clicked on my very first kpop video on youtube Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 12:51 pm
Atothec193 Basically everyone is bad and everyone has bad technique and we should all stop bragging about our favorites, because as it turns out, they weren't even that great.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
Atothec193

Ikrrr, it's so weird to meet people who like kpop from Ireland. There was actually quite a few of us on akp, but they're all gone now :/

I'm from Westmeath^^

Uh, when they stepped out of their tube things I pretty much died inside man. Like legit died. They are perfection. Utter perfection. I've no words for TOP.
You definitely should. I'm gonna try to go too. I don't care if it's during my LC, I'll be there.

Yes it is, you're the first one actually, I wish I could find more though.. Yayy wooo go Leinster!

Ahh the good old leaving cert...I take it your in 5th year? Yes definitely go! It'll probably be sometime during the summer that they'll come to Europe and by that time you'll be finished! Treat yourself to a post LC holiday :D
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 2:57 pm
Atothec193

You should convert some of your friends :grin:

That's what I did. I shoved BB down my best friend's throat right before the concert and she agreed to go with me.
Too bad she doesn't like them anymore T.T

Easier said than done, when most people here are kind of just chained down to UK/US music, and something as different as Kpop freaks them out. I'll give it a shot though...

What happened?? :/
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:50 pm
Atothec193 Hey u guys!! Im new around this forum, but im also from the allkpop forums (I use to be in the allkpop forum after they changed into a disaster T.T ) !
I am a huge VIP and i have known BIGBANG for four years as of now!!
i am a GD bias and i hope u all welcome me!!!
im also 2NE1 fan too! <3
I have always lurked the BIGBANG thread from the allkpop forum, but now i will decide to join in!
I will try to keep up with u guys since i couldnt keep up with the one in the allkpop forum lol
May I join ur little thread?? lol :nervous:

WELCOME!!

GD bias here too. And also 2NE1 fan...
OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN...the more the merrier (that sounds cheesy)
I was on akp but I'm sorta new here on kps too. Though it's a small community, everyone here is soo friendly and have been nice to me! You'll enjoy it here :D :D <3
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 2:17 am
Atothec193 It will seriously cost YG if he's not careful enough.

A NB comment on their June comeback.

chocholatemoko • 4 hours ago −
I swear there have been like 30 of these comeback announcement already since they stopped promoting 'I Love You' and nothing happened yet. Can't they just release a set date and stop bullshitting around and start being a bit more professional, you know, like other companies?
Also... YG, you had 2 whole years to prepare new material for 2NE1, I'm expecting nothing short of amazing. If he gives them some leftover ratchet mess of a song like he did with CL's 'The Baddest Female' I swear I'm gonna cut his balls off.

It's a really good point.

People who don't care for 2NE1 but still oddly follow them, casual 2NE1 listeners of the general kpop community & Blackjacks are expecting an AMAZING comeback. So naturally the chances of disappointment rises too.

They are already on a rough start because of the response to CL's solo.

I don't know what the album will be like - & remember people are expecting a FULL album. But either way I can't help but feel really scared for 2NE1.
Post subject: Delaying 2NE1 and hyping fans up with false dates for months on end Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:15 pm
Atothec193 I'm here to talk to people and have fun. There's more to life than becoming relevant or popular on a Kpop forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:21 am
Atothec193
Tabloholic, you're from UK? :O

Mannn you're awesome already but now that I find out your from Europe you're even more awesome! I'm from Ireland, I wanted to fly over, but couldn't because of work :(

But if this next world tour is happening, I am NEVER missing an opportunity like that again! What was the concert like? How are they live? What do they look like in person?

Omg why am I even asking those questions when I already know it was amazing, they sound amazing live, and they look amazingly amazing in person..this IS bigbang we're talking about here.
Oh my god, dude I'm from Ireland too, I just flew to UK to see them
omg this is weird D:

The concert was seriously amazing. I went in with really high expectations and they completely surpassed them, and I'm not even being biased over here. And you won't believe this but they are even better looking in real life. Like legit models. I didn't think it was possible for them to look better but goddamn it, they all looked flawless. Shout out to Dae, because that man seriously deserves none of that shit he gets for his looks, he is hot as fuck.

You're from Ireland??!!!! Owh wow this is exciting and weird...Exciting because I literally have never met another person in Ireland who likes or has ever heard of Kpop...and weird because ...well ..I was beginning to think I was the only one in a country full of 6 million people who knows about it and it was my little secret...

BUT YAYYYYYY woooooooo!!!! Which county are you from? Dubliner here :)

Ughh no don't tell me that they are even better looking in person. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE...THEY ALREADY LOOK LIKE ULITMATE PERFECTION??! HOW CAN THEY BE A STEP UP FROM THAT??...my fangirl heart can't process this information...

Great to hear you enjoyed yourself!!

Yep I'm so definitely going to the next world tour, I have to, roll on next year :D
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 9:04 am