Back to Top!
Search found more than 10336 matches
kissingkeke OMO! I just realized that Taeyang finally has over a million followers. It took him a while but he did it. LOL
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 12:17 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
SojuPang I gave in. I've made an account...Damn it Kpopselca for being so active and interesting... Also recognizing so many people here just made me miss them even more :(

For those that remember me from akp or for those that know me from its BB thread, I'm ac193..just changed the name a bit...
For those that don't know me, Hi there! I hope we can be friends :D
You won't get an alert for Friend Requests, so make sure you check that by going to the Account Settings ---> Friends ♥
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 2:48 pm
kdragonkwon I gave in. I've made an account...Damn it Kpopselca for being so active and interesting... Also recognizing so many people here just made me miss them even more :(

For those that remember me from akp or for those that know me from its BB thread, I'm ac193..just changed the name a bit...
For those that don't know me, Hi there! I hope we can be friends :D

It's you <3
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 1:44 am
rananicolee I seriously cannot stand Chris Brown. That was beyond rude.
Post subject: Re: Even more reasons to hate Chris Brown... Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 4:06 pm
SojuPang CCM made it seem like they were going to go Platinum with this Chris Brown 'collaboration'.
Jump to post Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 3:41 pm
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
goingtothebeat Hi guys! I'm new to the forums and wanted to stop by...I'm a big (hah hah) Big Bang fan. I'm still pretty new to listening to k-pop and it was my friend showing me Big Bang's Blue MV that got me into it. So anyway 'hi!'. :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 12:04 pm
TzufiJun

Haven't watched his videos for a while but I used to watch alot of them and really enjoyed ♥
Post subject: Re: Youtube...anyone here watch luanlegacy? Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:45 pm
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
tabloholic
Atothec193 wrote:
tabloholic wrote:That bitch is so sassy, it makes me wonder if he gets slapped daily.

I freaking love him though. Him and his boyfriend are the cutest thing ever.

You didn't hear? :o

They broke up :(

No
pls tell me thats not true

omfg
no
no
no

i cant take it
Post subject: Re: Youtube...anyone here watch luanlegacy? Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:52 pm
ImAShawolForOnew i posted this on AKP but i want your opinions here too

ok so IMO some of the songs they pick as singles lately have been some of the most lackluster singles ever. what happened to the times where the singles had to be picked wisely so that people will get interested in the artist/album!?! did sm get too egotistic thinking because these groups have huge fanbase that they wont care what they release?! as true as that might be in reality they slowly make people uninterested and make people think how overrated these artist are....they lose potential fans and make people not take these artist seriously

it doesnt do justice for any of the albums these artist releases if the single isnt as good as the album itself..
im sure other companies are going through the same thing but i wanted to rant especially on SM since its one of those 'new trends' they picked up lately.... discuss.
------
Bumped because till this day this same thing is still happening....
Post subject: [rant/discuss] SM needs to pick better singles for their artist. Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
justica .....was back in 2009, she was known as Elly back then... here she had just joined JF and made her debut in this song.... i was surprised when i saw her in the song because i didn't really expect a female rapper to be among all the top tier male rappers in JF, she killed it though and i've been a fan ever since... check the song out if you haven't already, it's really good.... But i feel like her rap game has gone abit downhill since her JF days..... she needs to do a collab with them again soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcoQw3hbFs
Post subject: First time i ever heard about LE... Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 6:11 am
bloom Who's excited for ot5 in Nagoya this weekend? <3

Jiyong is already there, but the others seem to go tomorrow or later this day.

Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 1:22 am
tabloholic SNSD

All of you have really nice hair.
Post subject: Re: Compliment an idol/group you dislike Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 5:47 am
t-errorist f(x) be glad you're in SM
Post subject: Re: Compliment an idol/group you dislike Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 12:47 pm
minkwon2 Oh lol, almost one I forgot to compliment

Kara, your ability to rack up so much sales in Japan relying entirely on your ability to shake your ass at the camera without having any good vocalists still amazes me to this day.
Post subject: Re: Compliment an idol/group you dislike Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 12:19 pm
theb1tchslayer21

LOL!! <3
Post subject: LOL! Having different opinions on a k-pop idol, group, &/or fandom... Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 12:22 pm
Aerie I didn't see it posted here so I guess I'll make it so people are enlightened if they didn't know

For those who don't recall or need to be reminded what went down: Sammyrose was a member on akp (a part of the BAP thread too iirc) who needed to go through surgery after finding out she had osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer. She only had a 30% chance of survival, but she fought hard and came out of the surgery alive.

Unfortunately, we heard from a friend just a day or two ago that she passed away from heart failure.

http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/community/The-Lounge/sammy-rose-has-passed-away

It's truly saddening, especially for such a young age. It's heartbreaking to see something like this happen. My condolences to her family and those who knew her well. I hope all of you pay your respects too.

RIP Sammy.
Post subject: [akp] Sammyrose passed away Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 11:55 am
tabloholic I don't give a shit, I will still say gif.
Jif just sounds wrong.
Post subject: Re: YOU'VE ALL BEEN SAYING IT WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 2:45 pm
boa578